Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Entry #0



Email: rkerbow3457@tamu.edu

5th year senior

I am taking this class because it sounded interesting and I needed a 3 hour CSCE class to graduate.

Experience: I have had two internships with Lockheed Martin in Grand Prairie, TX, as a computer programmer using C#. Also I have taken Computer Graphics at A&M and primarily used C# for that class as well.

In ten years I expect to be a manager or technical lead for a large defense contractor. I will have a Masters of Science in Computer or Software Engineering and will be almost finished with an MBA.  I will be married for 10 years and have one young child, 2-3 years old.

I think the next biggest technological advancement in computer science will be something combining computers/tablets and TVs. They have begun to do it, but I think eventually the TV could be used for everything.

If I could travel back in time, I would meet Adolf Hitler so I could punch him in face.

My favorite style of mustache is easily the handlebar.  Not everyone can pull it off, and if you can at least you won't look like a cop.

If I could be fluent in any foreign language, I would choose Latin because it sounds so good and everything stems from it.

Some interesting facts about myself are that I have a twin brother, am marrying a Longhorn graduate, and just became an uncle on August 27th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment